Our e-shop is fully operational during these difficult days.
- All DHL orders (i.e. at least 1 LP or 3CD) are being dispatched same day and delivered as usually (next day to EU, 2-4 days to the rest of the world)
- Post Office orders (1-2 CDs) are also shipped immediately, but seem to be a bit slower these days
- Post Office orders to Brazil and Russian Federation will be held back, until we are back to normal, except, if you wish us to ship by DHL
live rockpalast 1970 (CD)
- sku: RVCD2163
Customers who bought this also bought:
- Format: CD
- Label: Rox Vox
- Genre: Progressive
- Incredible performance live from Soest, Rockpalast, Germany
- Includes the entire WDR TV broadcast
- It’s presented here together with background notes and images.
Can, live from Soest, Rockpalast, Germany in November 1970
This remarkable set is the earliest full concert recording of the mighty Can. Performed in November 1970 for broadcast on the WDR TV show Karussell für die Jugend (‘Youth Carousel) in Soest, 80 miles north of their base in Cologne, it features vocalist Damo Suzuki (who’d replaced Malcolm Mooney in May), alongside Michael Karoli (guitar), Irmin Schmidt (keyboards), Holger Czukay (bass) and Jaki Liebezeit (drums), and is presented here with background notes and images.
- Sense All Of Mine
- Oh Yeah
- I Feel Alright
- Mother Sky
- Bring Me Coffee Or Tea
- Don’t Turn The Light On, Leave Me Alone