Our e-shop is fully operational during these difficult days.
- All DHL orders (i.e. at least 1 LP or 3CD) are being dispatched same day and delivered as usually (next day to EU, 2-4 days to the rest of the world)
- Post Office orders (1-2 CDs) are also shipped immediately, but seem to be a bit slower these days
- Post Office orders to Brazil and Russian Federation will be held back, until we are back to normal, except, if you wish us to ship by DHL
live, wollman skating rink, ny 22nd august 1975 (CD)
- sku: RVCD2159
Customers who bought this also bought:
- Format: CD
- Label: Rox Vox
- Genre: Rock / Pop
- Incredible performance live from New York
- Includes the entire WNEW-FM broadcasts
- It’s presented here together with background notes and images.
POCO, live from the Wollman Skating Rink, New York, 22nd August 1975
Country rock legends, Poco brought their warm, smooth harmonics to the Wollman Memorial Skating Rink in New York City’s Central Park on 22 August 1975. This memorable gig was broadcast live by WNEW-FM and was part of the summer-long Schaefer Music Festival. Rising from the ashes of Buffalo Springfield in 1969, the band was touted as ‘The Next Big Thing’.
It would take nearly two decades of hard work and disappointment for the band to translate its early critical acclaim to commercial success. This came with the release of the album, Legend in 1978. Five decades on, the band is rightly seen as the pioneer of country rock music.
- Keep On Tryin’
- Sagebrush Serenade
- Blue Water
- Fools Gold
- Rocky Mountain Breakdown
- Bad Weather
- Ride The Country
- Making Love
- Georgia Bind My Ties
- Railroad Days
- Sittin’ On A Fence
- High And Dry
- A Good Feelin’ To Know
- A Right Along