- Hand numbered 32-page hardback book, with black 110g 10” LP, full colour A2 poster reproduction of the original concert poster and DVD Documentary with Interviews.
- Contains the ill-fated abandoned performance of the Rolling Stones at the Kurhaus in Den Haag 1964
- The entire original REM Island radio broadcast
- 32pp hardback book with 10” LP
- Full colour A2 poster reproduction of the original concert poster
- DVD Documentary with interviews
- Professionally re-mastered with background liners and many rare archival photographs.
- Strictly limited, hand numbered 1000 copies
The Rolling Stones’ first gig in Den Haag, Netherlands at the Kurhaus on 8th August 1964 descended into chaos after a riot erupted 28 minutes into the set, and security staff brought the show to an abrupt halt. This AVA limited edition book pack contains a 10 inch record of the performance broadcast by REM Island, a reproduction of the original concert poster, a 32-page booklet full of previously unseen colour photographs taken at the concert (both during and after), and interviews with some of the fans that attended the gig. Also included is a DVD, which captures the mayhem, as well as interviews with the Stones chauffer and Bill Wyman.
Whilst the audio may not be of soundboard quality, this unique artefact, strictly limited to 1000 hand-numbered copies, is a wonderful opportunity to own a unique slice of rock history.
- It’s All Over Now (rehearsal) 0.37 (Bobby Womack / Shirley Womack)
- Beautiful Delilah 2.31 (Chuck Berry)
- Walking The Dog 2.18 (Rufus Thomas)
- Hi-Heel Sneakers (instrumental) 3.49 (Tommy Tucker)
- Susie Q (instrumental) 5.12 (Dale Hawkins / Stanley J. Lewis / Eleanor Broadwater)
- Mona (instrumental) 3.03 (Elias Mcdaniel / Jim Wann)
- Charlie Watts Interview 1965 3.18
- Press Conference 1973 2.33