Our e-shop is fully operational during these difficult days.
- All DHL orders (i.e. at least 1 LP or 3CD) are being dispatched same day and delivered as usually (next day to EU, 2-4 days to the rest of the world)
- Post Office orders (1-2 CDs) are also shipped immediately, but seem to be a bit slower these days
- Post Office orders to Brazil and Russian Federation will be held back, until we are back to normal, except, if you wish us to ship by DHL
- sku: SBDP1094
Customers who bought this also bought:
- Format: CD
- Label: Sunbeam Records
- Genre: Progressive
- Classic UK jazz-prog
- Originally issued in 1969
- Features three newly recorded bonus tracks
- 12pp full colour booklet
- Detailed notes and rare photos
- Essential for Hammond organ lovers
Don Shinn’s second and final album was made in London’s Lansdowne Studios only a few months after his classic debut. Featuring a more jazzy and experimental side to his remarkable organ playing (a clear influence on the young Keith Emerson) and a band including jazz legend Stan Tracey, it has its first official reissue here, fifty years after its first release. It comes complete with detailed background notes, rare images and three newly recorded bonus tracks that make it clear that the maestro has lost none of his touch.
- Space-Wards (Space Odyssey)
- Bossa-Wards (Bossa)
- Departure IV
- Heaven Was Made To Be
- Waltz For P
- Mountain Music
Tracks 5-7 produced and engineered by Steve Christie. Recorded at Vintage Keys Studio, New Forest, UK, March 2019.
Don Shinn (organ), Louisa Revolta (vocals), Tony Good (guitar), Steve Christie (bass, piano, vibraphone, drums).