- The entire original WDHA-FM broadcast of Parliament Funkadelic, live from the Capitol Theatre, Passaic, New Jersey on 6th November 1978
- Professionally re-mastered with background liners and rare archival photos
- 8 Page Full Colour Booklet
- Three hours of Funk on 3 CDs and 14 Tracks
Parliament Funkadelic, live from the Capitol Theatre, Passaic, NJ on 6th November 1978
Following the excesses of their epic mid-70s tours, in September 1978 P-Funk embarked on a consciously loss-making 32-city 'anti-tour', during which they wore military fatigues and played in far smaller halls than they could have. The aim, said George Clinton, was 'to stay fresh and off an ego trip'.
Musically, however, they were as tight and exciting as ever, as is proven on this mammoth 3-hour set, performed at the Capitol Theatre, Passaic, NJ on November 6th 1978 and originally broadcast on WDHA-FM.
It's presented here in full, together with background notes and images.
- James Wesley Jackson's Opening Monologue - Band Intros
- Uncle Jam
- Cosmic Slop
- Cholly (Funk Gettin' Ready To Roll) - I Got A Thing, You Got A Thing, Everybody's Got A Thing
- Give Up The Funk - Night Of The Thumpasorus Peoples
- Red Hot Mama
- Into You
- Maggot Brain
- Let's Take It To The Stage
- One Nation Under A Groove
- Mothership Connection (Star Child) - Swing Down, Sweet Chariot
- Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On - Drum Solo - Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On (reprise)
- One Nation Under A Groove (reprise)